Here are a few pictures of our apartment, taken right after we moved in.
Our bedroom-my Grandma Campbell made us the quilt, and my Grandma & Grandpa White gave us all of the bedroom furniture!
And here's our bathroom-Sam's brother, Joseph, made him a fish that we put in there. We took some pictures of it to send to Joseph on his mission...

And finally, a little random bit of fun for Sam's family.
This picture was taken of Joseph when Sam's family was on a trip last year in Ocean City.

Sam wanted to take a look-alike picture to send him! :)






2 comments:
I almost don't recognize you in these pictures. You've really changed a lot in the past few months. Or maybe it's just the lighting or something because you don't look that different from your wedding pics - minus the massive dress of course. By the way, I think you look very cute and preggo, not at all chunky!
On second though, maybe it's the long hair that seems so strange, I'm just not sure...
Post a Comment