Here are two video clips for your enjoyment. :) The first one is from a month or two ago. Talmage loves playing games with Sam and laughs so hard! The second one is a sample of him playing peek-a-boo with us.
Regarding the first video, Talmage sounds exactly, (I mean EXACTLY!) like Sam did at that age.In the second video, Talmage has very strong arms and he's really a quick learner.I'm always amazed at the range of Talmage's facial expressions. Thanks so much for the videos and pictures.-Grandpa Brady-
Talmage definitely seems to take after Sam, doesn't he? It's so fun for me to hear what Sam was like as a baby!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Regarding the first video, Talmage sounds exactly, (I mean EXACTLY!) like Sam did at that age.
In the second video, Talmage has very strong arms and he's really a quick learner.
I'm always amazed at the range of Talmage's facial expressions. Thanks so much for the videos and pictures.
-Grandpa Brady-
Talmage definitely seems to take after Sam, doesn't he? It's so fun for me to hear what Sam was like as a baby!
Post a Comment