I accidentally ended up with these barstools due to a strange combination of events involving a garage sale, a toy phone, and 10 dollars. I wasn't a fan of how they looked, and they smelled awful! I have also been wanting to update our table and chairs for a while, so this provided the perfect motivation. So 16 cans of spray paint (glad they were only 94 cents! I had no idea it would take that much!), a bottle of varnish, some discounted fabric and a bunch of other stuff later instead of this...
and this...
we have this...
7 comments:
Love it. Those look much better! What did you do with the piano?
SUPER CUTE! 16 cans, huh, who knew?
We rearranged our living room a while back, so the love seat is under the window, the couch runs parallel to the kitchen counter (but a few feet away), and the piano is directly across from the couch against the wall. Hmm...hope that makes sense. It makes it feel a bit more homey!
Thanks for your comments, you guys. It makes blogging a lot more satisfying when I get comments! :)
That is actually why I comment on every single post. I know the thrill to see that someone has commented on your post. (Not that I check my blog every hour after I post to see if anyone has commented, or anything extreme like that... :)
I like to imagine your new living room layout. I think I get it. Sounds great and a little more separated from "kitchen" to "living room."
They look great. You are so very talented.
Love the furniture! You are much more brave than I...there is no way I would use that fridge! :)
Lynette-Actually, I think I am just much more poor than you...I didn't really have an option! Sick though, huh?
Post a Comment