Talmage isn't exactly the best eater...his tastes pretty much match up with what mine were when I was a child, so it really shouldn't surprise me that he throws most of his food on the floor and adamantly refuses to eat it!
He will eat quite a bit of a banana if I smear it with peanut butter first. Here he is after eating his fill!
He also loves fruit in smoothie form, so I can trick him by blending up fruit and milk and having him drink it.
I was rather shocked when he began scarfing down pomegranate seeds one night! He wasn't feeling well, and as you can see it wasn't one of his happier moments.
2 comments:
Bananas are one of Peter's favorite foods! The funny thing is, even though he loves pbj's, he doesn't like peanut butter on other things. If I put it on bananas, apples, celery, or crackers, he just picks the peanut butter off and throws it on his tray. Glad to see that Talmage would enjoy a good peanut butter smeared banana with me.
Yeah. That blizzard. I almost died in the 15 minutes of light snow that Provo got! Good thing they closed campus for two days. Utah blizzards are the worst...
Post a Comment