Lincoln loves...
being swaddled
(and sleeping),
cuddling
(and sleeping),
his binky
(and sleeping),
laying in the "poof"
(and sleeping),
his bouncy seat
(and sleeping),
and tummy time
(and sleeping).
I could add a few more things he loves, but I think my point is made clear that our little man has slept his whole first month away! He is starting to wake up a little bit more now, but it is still kind of a rare thing to catch him with his eyes open. He's such a sweet little guy! We love everything about him.
3 comments:
The bouncy seat one - what blanket is that? It looks like an awesome swaddle!
I feel lucky to have caught him awake both times I've skyped with you!
Jocilyn--it's just a receiving blanket. They are my favorite for swaddling, but unfortunately only work for such a short time. :( I guess I could always make bigger ones...just a sheet of flannel...
Post a Comment